[gui-talk] Fwd: The best of Innovations 2009

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Dec 28 22:36:51 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi everyone,

This week on Innovations we take a look at the best of 2009. We have been
running since May 2009 and in that short time we have managed to cover quite
a bit.
Join Chrissie Cochrane as she takes you through what we have done, and
reminds you of things you can go back to in our gallery.
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 12pm US Eastern, 9am US
pacific, and 6pm in Central Europe only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Our show repeats several times throughout the week, and can also be found in
our program gallery.
Innovations also airs on Radio for life
www.radioforlife.net
on Wednesdays at 12pm US Eastern, and on Sundays at 7pm US Eastern, and on
Taping For The Blind
tapingfortheblind.org
on Fridays at 4am and 4pm US Central.
So join Chrissie for the best of Innovations 2009, a production of the
Global Voice, the most informative,entertaining, and interactive station on
the internet.

I would also like to take this time to thank the entire Innovations team,
and especially Chrissie Cochrane, for the amazing work you all do.

Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer,
Innovations