[gui-talk] eudora e-mail.

Chris & Doris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sat Feb 28 00:30:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yes, I have been using Eudora since version 1.52 in 1997 and am
currently using the last version of Qualcomm Eudora 7.1.

You can either fish your attachment from Eudora's aattachment folder
directly or, if you prefer opening it from within Eudora, go down to
the bottom of the mesage it is attached to and find the graphic for
your attachment. Then route your mouse emulation cursor to your
system cursor and do a right click with your mouse emulation cursor
to bring up the context menu to your attachment. This gives you
several choices of what to do with it. like copying, deleting etc.

hth

Doris