[gui-talk] Hebrew and Yiddish with Jaws and braille notetaker

Rafal Charlampowicz rafalchar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:11:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

    I have a chance to learn Hebrew and Yiddish. Would anybody tell me, what
is needed to work with these languages with Jaws? Hebrew is read from right
to left, so do I need a special version of Jaws or proper synthesizer is
enough? By the way, where can I find synthesizers for these languages?
And one more question. Is Hebrew braille also written from right to left? I
wonder if adapting my notetaker (I'm using Pronto( is at all possible.
Can anybody help with information?

-
Greetings
Rafal