[gui-talk] Adobe

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jan 6 15:46:20 UTC 2009

Kris,

In general, if you have the latest or one of the latest versions of your screen reader, you are best off using the most current version of the Acrobat Reader.  While the
Acrobat Reader has not been perfect, they seem pretty consistent about getting better with later versions, and I am also using version 9.  In general, even older
versions of a screen reader seem to work better with the newer versions of Acrobat, but there is more of a chance of incompatibilities.

Steve Jacobson