[gui-talk] netbooks vs sony vayo computer

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Wed Jan 7 01:11:36 UTC 2009

Yes, they are a band, I think it stands for micro star incorperated or
something like that. They also make motherboards. Another great
portable computer is the macintosh mini from apple. Granted, it
doesn't use a battery, but it's small enough to fit in a back pack,
and can run the mac operating system and windows, even at the same time.