[gui-talk] Fwd: Freedom Scientific introduces E-Learning onlinetraining

wcmerritt at gmail.com wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:11:05 UTC 2009

According to the page given, the trainings available are as follows:

Free courses:
JAWS and MAGic Reading Commands and Cursors Used by JAWS
JAWS Voice Profiles

Paid courses:
Using JAWS to Test Web Page and Document Accessibility
JAWS Training for Teachers and AT Trainers (Equivalent to Our Two-Day Workshop)

Check the page itself for dates and prices.

Hth,
Wayne