[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for the week of January 14

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 11 03:55:58 UTC 2009

From: Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To: announce ACB Radio announce at acbradio.org

Hi friends,
This week on Main Menu we'll have a very exciting program. The first
item on
the show will feature Pastor Snoopi Buttaney who will show us things
about
Dectalk that you have never seen before. In the second item, Steven
Guerra
will tell us all about a very special clock, and in the third segmetn,
Matthew Horspool will tell us everything we wanted to know about
different
kinds of liquid level indicators.
Main Menu first airs on Wednesdays at 1UTC, that's Tuesdays at 8pm US
eastern and 5pm US pacific on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
And please don't forget -- ACB Radio Mainstream is now in broadband!
You can also join our discussion list and talk about anything and
everything
connected with Main Menu.
To subscribe send a blank e mail to
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
So please join Chrissie Cochrane for what promises to be a very
interesting
program.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez