[gui-talk] [guide-talk] Fwd: Freedom Scientific introduces E-Learning online training

plume blume at verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 19:23:24 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am very surprised that the F-S has paid and unpaid training on their
website.

I agree that most of the training is already in place when you install F-S
products.

I will never pay $300.00 or the $600.0 for the training classes.

I am willing to pay for training on programs  for quick start and advance
features.

I believe that paying for training for the only purpose is to use F-S
products better is totally wrong.
Some of the third party training courses are developed by users of F-S and
other company's products and they have worked around many of F-S bugs or
found a better way of setting up options.

This is just like other people writing "scripts" for F-S to make some of the
popular programs work better and F-S should of placed them in their original
products.
This is the reason there are list services to discuss problems with each
other when F-S and other company's do not have the right answer.

From, Tom Blume
Voice Mail: 206312-7844