[gui-talk] Trend Micro antivirus:

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 06:00:57 UTC 2009

Quite accessible; at least under Vista.  Thing is, I can't see quarantine
files to delete them or read the special reports generated.  But, I have had
several attempts to attack my machine and Trend Micro has alerted me when
necessary.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
e-mail: