[gui-talk] JAWS 10

Chris & Doris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sat Jan 17 18:06:46 UTC 2009

you can download all the versions in between though from FS's website
and run and install them  if you so desire. Whenn you paid for your
jaws upgrade, you did pay for upgrades for all the versions in
between. Thus your license ought to work with the earlier versions of jaws.

this might become an issue if you have a computer that is running an
older operating system not supported by jaws 10.0. See below for the
last version of jaws to work with each version of windows:

win 95: jfw 6.2

win 98 SE/ME: jfw 7.1

win 2k: jfw 9.0

hth