[gui-talk] changing players

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Sat Jan 17 19:41:27 UTC 2009

Hi, all,

I  have a sighted friend who is trying to listen to something on the
Internet, which, I think he should be using Windows Media Player for.
When he clicked the audio, therer was no sound, and apparently Music
Match tried to start. I suggested that he may want to make WMP his
default. I'm listening to the same thing, and the audio opened
immediately in WMP. I want want to help him but don't know what to
do. I'd like some help please. Thanks.

In fact, I will probably forward a reply containing the instructions.

Regards,

Evelyn