[gui-talk] Tutorials For Using JAWS With PowerPoint

wcmerritt at gmail.com wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:03:01 UTC 2009

Freedom Scientific also has a good tutorial, on tape, for using
PowerPoint. The tutorial is for PowerPoint version 2000, which is
probably out of date, but it does give good information for beginners.
Also, don't forget about the JAWS help information for PowerPoint. I
know that this doesn't replace a tutorial for learning a new product,
but it's free, and who can beat that.

Good luck,
Wayne