[gui-talk] JAWS 10

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 01:16:02 UTC 2009

Everything available in other versions has been incorporated in to version
ten.  Some people might even recommend you totally uninstall version 6 and
install ten from scratch so you have no left over files or settings whose
positions may have been changed.  Just install version ten and you'll be a
happy camper.