[gui-talk] Firefox Running, CAPTCHA Solver

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 02:18:32 UTC 2009

www.webfisum.com
Please note that in order to sign up, you'll need an invitation.  For that,
just send me an e-mail off list and I'll see to it; or, I'm sure any of us
others on this list who use Webvisum would be willing to help you with that
part.  The reason they've gone to an invitation system is for security.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
e-mail: