[gui-talk] DriverGuide

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 19 09:21:19 UTC 2009

Hi Dave,

I use Driver Agent at www.driveragent.com and it is very accessible.  I
have a paid subscription on Driver Agent.  There is also Driver
Detective at www.driver-detective.com that offers the same type of
service but I haven't tried Driver Detective so I don't know how
accessible it is.  I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

From: Dave Marthouse dmart at pure.net
To: GUI Talk List gui-talk at nfbnet.org

Does anyone know of a source of drivers other than driverguide?  I have
been attempting to sign up for their free page and I feel like a dog
that has been chasing its tail. I haven't seen such a speech-unfriendly
page in a long time.  They have the drivers I want but I can't sign up
for the d**n page.  Any information would be appreciated.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com