[gui-talk] Fwd: ACB Radio to broadcast Presidential Inauguration live

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 19 23:53:01 UTC 2009

From: Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To: announce ACB Radio announce at acbradio.org

    Hello everyone,

ACB Radio, in association with ABC Television and ACB's Audio
Description
Project, is proud to announce coverage of the inauguration of the 44th
President of the United States, live on ACB Radio World.

ACB Radio will be carrying the ABC telecast with audio description from
10
am to 5 pm US Eastern, that's 7 am to 2 pm US Pacific and 15 to 22 hours
Universal time.  We expect to commence our coverage shortly before these
times in order to introduce the coverage.

During the broadcast, you will be able to contact the ACB Radio team at
world at acbradio.org with any questions or comments you may have.

Programs normally scheduled during this time will be preempted.

To listen, go to http://www.acbradio.org/world

We hope you will join us for this historic event, live on ACB Radio
World.

Naama Erez
Program Director
ACB Radio World