[gui-talk] Script Talk (was Special Walgreens Program For BlindandVisuallyImpaired)

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Jan 21 19:18:23 UTC 2009

My local CVS Pharmacy doesn't, the last time I asked, have any technology
for blind customers. I have a contact phone number for a district manager,
so I'm prepared to provide information and encouragement about getting this
sort of thing to the company.

but I Googled Script Talk" in order to find a Web site dedicated to it,
something I could point them to for all the information they would need if
interested. But although my first two Google search results were indeed for
this Script Talk system, one was from a blind Web site concerned with
adaptive tech in general and the other was the Rehab department of the VA.
On the first page of 20 hits, I found no link to a company Web site. In
fact, all the remaining hits were for the script for a movie called Talk Me
Down. Result of my putting quotes around "script talk."

Any ideas? Thanks.
Joel