[gui-talk] a minor name correction type of email

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Jan 21 22:07:10 UTC 2009

Raul,

I'm sorry. I speak a little Spanish, aun solanente un pocito, so I always
imagine your name exactly right. I just forgot and, for some reason, typed
the ttraditional Anglicization of the name, which is a spelling that's
actually used in other countries, I think France in particular. all my life,
until my eyes went bad, it was that spelling that I saw most often in print.
I only learned the Spanish spelling in my twenties, when the world became
aware of Fidel's younger brother. Who isn't really so young, anymore, but
that's not the point.

And as for that acronym, thanks. I never saw it before in any of my online
reading or communications. This is the first time for me. But for everything
there's a first time. Once, I didn't know what IMHO  means, or LOL, or
whatever. So it's a qualification or disclaimer? let me check what you said.
yeah, eso es. Okay. Got it.
Joel

and my apologies again to you and all the other Rauls of the world, from
buenos Aires to Mexico City to Madrid.