[gui-talk] Norton Internet Security 2009

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Sat Jan 24 14:39:22 UTC 2009

Folks,

Below my signature is a window from Norton Internet security 2009.  To
eliminate this tracking cookie, I am supposed to hit "apply all".  Using
JAWS's mouse cursor, and the left and right mouse emulator keys, I could
find no way of activating the "apply all" option.  I have not found any
keyboard equivalence for the commands in this program.  Has anyone had
successful experiences with this program?

Freedom Scientific was unable to help.

Regards
Louis Maher

---------------

Norton Internet Security graphic 73  graphic 960  graphic 798
Action Required graphic 423  Help
Norton Internet Security has detected threats that
require your attention.
Threat Details
Risk Title Status Action
graphic 286  Low Tracking Cookie has been detected Not Attempted Fix*
graphic 879  graphic 184
Click Apply All to take selected action for each item. (* Recommended
action) Apply All graphic 390 Removed files are quarantined. To restore, use
Security
History
Finish