[gui-talk] IE Defaults (was Re: SHIFT TAB in Internet Explorer 7)

Kelly Ford kelly at kellford.com
Sat Jan 24 22:57:10 UTC 2009

You want the Reset button.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Deutsch [mailto:jdeutsch at dslextreme.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 1:52 PM
To: NFBnet GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: [gui-talk] IE Defaults (was Re: SHIFT TAB in Internet Explorer 7)

Raul,

What is the button or control actually called that you're talking about? In
the Advanced Settings tab, there is nothing with the word Default in it, and

the controls that look like they might be what you're referring to are
labeled either Restore Advanced Settings or Reset.  Is it one of these that
will undo any settings I've made intentionally, such as checking or
unchecking certain items within this long set of items, or undo something
else that an alien force has done to damage my copy of IE?

Thanks.