[gui-talk] Norton Internet Security 2009

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 20:32:10 UTC 2009

I quit using it after 2-007.  I could set most of the options but chose to
have a sightling help to make things go faster.  After they're set the rest
of the program is accessible.  You want to disable splash screens and enable
sound identifiers.  They make click noises to affirm you've checked boxes.