[gui-talk] opinions need

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 00:10:04 UTC 2009

I looked at these as well and when I got a new laptop a couple months ago I
ended up getting a 13 inch Dell Inspiron 1389 with the extended bettery and
I only spent around $700. It has a DVD drive with a 250 gb hard drive and I
think 3gb of ram. It does have vista on it, which I did not think I'd like,
but it is not bad at all.

Please sponsor me in the 3rd annual NFB March for Independence that will
take place in Detroit MI on July 6th 2009. You can learn about the march and
sponsor me at http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/ScottSpaulding Please
pass this URL on to anyone who you think might be interested in sponsoring
me or helping in any way.