[gui-talk] opinions needd

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Jan 26 18:37:15 UTC 2009

I found that out as well, but you could look at it there, then shop on
line.  They have the Acer, HP, Lenovo, and averitek models.  The Lenovo
probably has the best keyboard.  It has that Think Pad feel.  I also was
disappointed in the prices, and because it is a liquidation, you can't
bargain like you could ordinarily.

Andy