[gui-talk] Laptop to TV connection

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:49:09 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

                I think I asked this a while back, but I don't remember
getting an answer. I have a laptop with VGA output and an LCD TV with HDMI
inputs, so I bought a cable and adapter to go from between the two. I can
connect things fine, but I can't get a picture on the TV from the computer.
The laptop is running Vista. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I
might need to do?

Please sponsor me in the 3rd annual NFB March for Independence that will
take place in Detroit MI on July 6th 2009. You can learn about the march and
sponsor me at  <http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/ScottSpaulding>
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/ScottSpaulding Please pass this URL
on to anyone who you think might be interested in sponsoring me or helping
in any way.