[gui-talk] Talking blood pressure unit (Will)

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Fri Jan 30 18:03:58 UTC 2009

Will,
In the quick start card, which is probably all you need unless you're
completely uninformed about related medical issues, they say a snug
two-finger gap is preferable.

So that's what I'm trying for. I'm just doing this to be prudent, having the
rig at home to refer to. it wasn't hypertension that caused the situation.
although keeping blood pressure low is part of the work of the drugs that
lessen the burden on my weakened heart.

Oh, what fun. Actually, I think the talking blood pressure meter is pretty
cool.