[gui-talk] Fwd: this week's Innovations on the Global Voice

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 2 09:25:49 UTC 2009

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hi Folks

On this week's Innovations we have three more reports from Sight City in Frankfort.  We first hear what's new in the Dolphin Computer Access version 11 suite of programs, followed by a report on two new products from the Acapela Group, and  we hear about a new set top box that will enable blind people in germany to access information from their televisions, such as the electronic program guide, chanel selection and videotext.

the final item in the program is part 2 of the demonstration of more features on the Tyros 3 keyboard from Yamaha.
Innovations is first heard on Tuesday at 17:00 with repeats on Thursday at 00:00, Friday at 14:00, then on the following Sunday at 09:00 on the Global
Voice, www.theglobalvoice.info.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net