[gui-talk] can anyone explain this message?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 19:37:45 UTC 2009

Hi list members when opening one of the NFB net messages today I got an
interesting warning.  The screen reader stopped talking too until I loaded
Thunder.  Everything works fine but wonder what this message was.  It  said
This page requires AG run active content.  Does anyone know what that  means?
also does anyone know how I could have gotten that in Arbor.   Also a
warning to watch out for something.  I got a mail message from  a British
address that said as a subject Mail system error and it said my own  address had
permanent errors.  I sent it to the government and the fishing  report
address bounced back.  It said the message has a worm.  I  opened to sent it to
the government and didn't click a link or open a file so  with luck the worm I
isn't on this machine.  So watch out for that message  it should say your
address is bouncing it will look like a return mail.   Thanks, Ke

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377042x1201454362/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)