[gui-talk] [Bulk] Review of NLS player and digital downloads, etc.

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 02:46:49 UTC 2009

You're assuming the person read your post before asking this question and I
see no evidence he did so but I may have missed something.  Playback isn't
required here since recording is impossible.  The narrators refer to these
as recordings.  They'll say, this recording has been tone indexed for
example.  It's common usage in this context.