[gui-talk] Review of NLS player and digital downloads, etc.

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Jun 9 05:03:49 UTC 2009

I've heard that, too. Although I've never subscribed to RFB&D, so the
addition of that capability isn't likely to affect me personally. BTW, I'm
editing out that annoying "bulk" notification that's begun to appear in this
subject line. I kind of wish everyone would do this so we don't have to keep
listening to that. In my humble opinion and so forth, of course.
stbject . Althohgh