[gui-talk] FWd: iPhone, a Reality Check

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 9 15:57:58 UTC 2009

My first reaction was skeptical as well but we're moving in to hither-to
uncharted territory and I'm trying to reserve judgment until some reputable
folks have reviewed the thing.  I've seen too many products held out as
accessible but are just too knowledge intensive or require special spaceal
skills to use them.