[gui-talk] Kindle: think it's worth a try

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 10 07:32:30 UTC 2009

Beth, I'm glad there are brave people like you to keep products like this
going.  As for me, I'm going to wait for a few more incarnations of it to
appear in hopes it will be even more accessible by then.  As I've aged I no
longer have the patients for all that memorization one needs with devices
that aren't quite accessible.  You go girl!  grin