[gui-talk] What's wrong with google?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 12:52:18 UTC 2009

Hi Ken here.  a strange thing happened while searching a playlist on  WFMU
in NJ.  The group I was searching for is an early seventies soul group  from
Chicago called The Sequins.  WFMU uses a google component for  searching
for artists on it's site.  I did the search correctly and got  through the
first 20 items, but when I backtracked to the first 10 by hitting  the previous
link I got a 404 error that said my question looked like an  automated one
from a virus.  When I repeated the search this time  capitalized and putting
the word The in the same message came up and now I can't  seem to get in at
all.  I know what I'm looking for, but how does the  google suddenly think
you're a virus after hitting the previous link on a search  already in
progress?  what is possibly a virus looking for an artists name  even though the
group is somewhat forgotten?  Oh Yeah Byte-the-way, If  you're curious, The
song I wanted to hear again is on Youtube.  check it  out by doing a google
search for The Sequins, I've got to overcome.  then  Tack on the question
MP3?  You should find it.  You may also find  other songs by this forgotten
group of three teenagers from Chicago.  That  particular song is the back of
their first single called Hey Romeo.  In  fact I think the B side is better
than the A.  I'm wondering if google will  let me do the search myself
without giving me the error message again.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell’s
full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566094%3B3786435