[gui-talk] Attractive or repulsive netbooks with JAWS?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:48:05 UTC 2009

Though I don't have a netbook and haven't tried any of them with JAWS,
I've read good reviews on the Asus EEE PC 1000HE. According to Amazon,
many of the reviewers say good things about it's keyboard. It also has
long battery like, like around 8 or 9 hours. People have also said
good things about the various MSI WIND models.

Good luck,
Wayne