[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for the week of June 13, 2009

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Jun 12 02:02:29 UTC 2009

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

On this week's edition of Main Menu:

We take a quick look at public beta 1 of Window-Eyes 7.1. We next visit with
Tom Voss of Optasia Ministry regarding the various translations of the Bible
as well as other Christian books the ministry offers in electronic format.
We round out the show by visiting with Larry Skutchan about his life, work,
and what we can expect in the future from the technology department at The
American Printing House for the Blind as well as the ever-popular Blind Cool
Tech.

Main Menu first airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00
Eastern time in the U.S. The show repeats on Wednesdays at 1:00 UTC; that's
Tuesdays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com