[gui-talk] failure to deliver messages as viruses.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 14:00:27 UTC 2009

Hi list members, Ken here not sure if everyone is getting these or not, but
 I just sent an email to the government that is an attached file to what
looks  like a email failure delivery message.  The Fishing email address
confirms  that these are worms.  that address bounces when you forward them to
it.  I've gotten at lease eight or nine of these in the last week.   Some of
them even look like AOL messages with an address of No reply at...   You can
tell they're fakes by the way they read and the attached file.  I  have
gotten some that are from Mailer Daemon though.  are these things  going all
over the net in the last week?  Think it's that configger  worm.  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************Shop Dell’s full line of Laptops now starting at $349!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221881320x1201406166/aol?redir=http:%2F%2
Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218036%3B37264217%3Bz)