[gui-talk] The dazzle screen reader?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 15:11:55 UTC 2009

Hi List ken here with a question.  Someone posted the question of  whether
or not the screen reader Dazzle  is                 user  friendly on the GW
Micro window-eyes list.  I've never heard of that screen  reader so how new
is it, is it a Freebie and what synthesizers or synthesizer  does it
support? Thanks Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************Refinance and lower payments online with Ditech. Visit
www.ditech.com Today!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221879746x1201405835/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fclk.atdmt.com%2FDEG%2Fgo%2F155848685%2Fdirect%2F01%2F