[gui-talk] Latest Jaws update. Worth the bother to download andinstall?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Jun 17 22:33:16 UTC 2009

Wayne,

thanks for the thoughts. I did do the update, anyway, and I hope it'll work
okay. Same as you, I haven't any need for those two bug fixes or functions.
But someone else here hinted sort of broadly that I might be making myself
vulnerable to some serious problems if I declined the update, and I haven't
heard just exactly what that might mean. But whatever, like/as they say.

You mention teaching and  your students. What are you teaching, Jaws
specifically? Or that and some other skills?

Joel