[gui-talk] Latest Jaws update. Worth thebother todownloadand install?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 18 02:04:54 UTC 2009

I have no idea what they're really doing. I'm not technologically
sophisticated to render a sound opinion on the value of their periodic
updates to each version. I'd like to somehow distinguish between interim
updates like this and new releases, which Wayne also refers to as "updates."
I'm too tired to remember how to put it, but that isn't the right way to
talk about these things, I'm almost sure.

Anyway, just never mind. your question's only rhetorical, of course. But
honestly, I don't know if FS does as well as they might with each of these
updates or not. I simply don't know. Many times an update is released and
everyone asks each other why didn't they fix this bug that everyone's been
telling them about for months and months? Which is reality, sometimes. So I
don't know where they're coming from. Sorry.