[gui-talk] Latest Jaws update. Worth the bother to downloadandinstall?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 18 04:08:13 UTC 2009

Wayne,

thanks for telling me a little about your work, although you didn't mention
in which state your rehab department is. As far as security and such goes,
I'm fine with all of that. I was just trying to get people to speak
accurately instead of mushing everything together, which I figure might be
helpful to somebody someday. Among other work I did over the years before a
hereditary retinal degeneration inspired me to get out of the rat race and
do other things, I taught English and ESL for a time. That, along with
professional writing and editing gigs, make it a little hard to not care
about the way people write. Bad habit on mailing lists. you get a lot of "I
don't need no English teacher telling me nothing cause I'm a American" or
something like that. Irony included at no additional charge.

Anyway, it's all good, like/as they say. If it won't constitute some kind of
security breach, do tell me what state you're working in. Curious minds,
etc. This curious mind inhabits a body that's living in Los Angeles, if that
disclosure is any encouragement. Grin.