[gui-talk] Latest Jaws update. Worth the bother to downloadand install?

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 10:08:37 UTC 2009

Wayne, I agree with your position but often those who ask about the value of
an update are not as tech savvy as you.  Therefore, I think their safest bet
would be to install them as they arrive.  It takes little time and can't
hurt them.  However, I feel these inquires are advisable if the update
concerns another program because installing it may render the program
inaccessible.  Itunes is a good example.