[gui-talk] Windows firewall running?

Chris Hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:50:26 UTC 2009

If it's on then it's running. For information, use the left mouse button
command if your screen reader employs one to click the baloon. As we don't
know what screen reader you're using we can't give you exact instructions,
but with JAWS, you can press nnum pad star or caps lock number 8 to perform
a left click on a balloon. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com