[gui-talk] defragging windows:

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 19 19:02:32 UTC 2009

I once compared my performance after waiting a week then a month between
defrags and I couldn't measure the difference in any performance measure I'd
ever heard of.  I'm certain there are tools which can detect such small
improvements but I'm still convinced that those who defrag monthly have
computers that perform so near equal to those defragged weekly that the
difference is negligible.