[gui-talk] Unusual Problem

Kris Hickerson khickerson at charter.net
Sat Jun 20 01:19:40 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Well, I've been experiencing some major computer issues here and had to do a
complete reset under the advanced settings in Internet Explorer.

Now my problem is that although I have gone back into Internet Explorer and
selected the site I want for my home page, every time I close and then
re-enter Explorer I have a line at the top that says "Customize Your
Settings".  When I go back into internet options, my settings are correct.
How do I get rid of this screen that wants me to customize and why won't it
bring up the site I have selected for my home page?  I have never seen this
screen before.  Is it something new in IE7?  I don't like it.

Kris