[gui-talk] accessible portable mp3 player?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 03:56:56 UTC 2009

I've heard rumors that the new Book Sense from GW micro will, among
other things, have a radio. In addition, it will be able to read/play
many of the popular audio and document formats, including Audible and
nLS digital talking books. I expect we'll hear more about the Book
Sense and other new/improved VI products in a couple of weeks when
summer convention season starts.

Wayne