[gui-talk] Winamp interrupted - 2

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Jun 21 01:59:48 UTC 2009

Okay. I exited Winamp. I restarted my computer. When the system was up
again, I not only tried to play the file I'd been playing, but then tried
another one in the same folder. That didn't play, either, although it
appeared in the title line of Winamp as if it ought to play. I'm not logical
enough to infer whether this means I messed up Winamp by pressing those Jaws
command keys for Say All and need to repair it (how?) or uninstall and then
reinstall it.

I think I'll go listen to a downloaded NLS book on my NLS digital player. If
that still works. I'll check back to see if anyone's interested in my winamp
issue.
Joel
interest4ed