[gui-talk] Fwd: [UACCESS-L] Audio description of the Blindness Access features on IPhone

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at loc.gov
Wed Jun 24 16:17:09 UTC 2009

I do not own one of these yet, and this should not be considered to be any
sort of endorsement by me or by NLS.  But this looks like it will be useful
to a lot of dextrous blind people.  Podcast is 1 hour, 26 minutes (79
megabytes) long, informal, but you just might learn something.

>From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv at trace.wisc.edu>
>To: Uaccess-L <uaccess-l at trace.wisc.edu>
>Subject: [UACCESS-L] Audio description of the Blindness Access features on
>Iphone (plus)
>Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:56:15 -0500
>
>There is a podcast demonstrating the iPhone in detail by Shane Jackson and
>friends.
>
>Its long, but really covers everything quite well:
>
><http://www.shanejackson.net/iPhone_Podcast_3.mp3>http://www.shanejackson.net/iPhone_Podcast_3.mp3
>

>Gregg
>-----------------------
>Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
>Director Trace R&D Center
>Professor Industrial & Systems Engineering
>and Biomedical Engineering
>University of Wisconsin-Madison

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls>
HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of NLS.