[gui-talk] system access to go?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 22:52:56 UTC 2009

Hi List members Ken here.  I just got a new computer and when we can  get
around to it, we're going to hook it up and get the cable hooked up so I can
finally go broadband.  Got a 25 foot cable that should be long enough to
reach to get to my sister's setup.  Does anyone on list have experience  with
the System access to go where you can use system access while online by
downloading it to your browser.  I saw system access as a demo at a state
convention and many of the functions are like those in jaws.  are they all  the
same and how much reading will I need to do to get good at it?  Also a
friend of mine said that there is a way to use the actual physical mouse with
System access.  is that right and how is that in terms of ease of use,
especially for a totally blind user?  Also, how up to date is the online  system
access, does it keep up with the software version?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.