[gui-talk] information on a U S B portable disk drive

plume blume at verizon.net
Fri Jun 26 11:47:38 UTC 2009

			Hello Everyone,
I would like to buy a U S B portable disk drive.
I have been reading about them on several web sites and many will say, "back
up automatically" I am only interested in installing, programs, data, music,
videos.
Are there any brands that are screen reader friendly?
Are there any brands that are plug and play without installing software that
might not be screen reader friendly?
Thanks for any information.
From, Tom Blume