[gui-talk] Laptop VS Net Book

plume blume at verizon.net
Sat Jun 27 15:24:58 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Since the models of Laptops and Net Books changes so fast, are there any
"Laptops that I can purchased with "XP"?
I have been looking at several Web Sites and noticed that all of the Laptops
are Vista.
I would like a Laptop only because some are now coming with a Number pads
plus the regular  keys.
I am also concerned about the sound of playing music or videos on a Net
Book.
Should I wait until Windows 7 is available?
Microsoft states that Windows 7 should be available in Oct. of this year.
However the prices on Laptops and Net Books are very low at this time. Such
as a Laptop around $500.00.
Thanks for any info.
From, Tom Blume
Voice Mail: 206-312-7844