[gui-talk] Fwd: Innovations this week -- a special launch and much more

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 28 12:21:35 UTC 2009

 From:   Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      the lounge" <thelounge at theglobalvoice.info

Hello everyone,
Boy, do we have some goodies on Innovations this week!
We will hear about the Braille sense, a very interesting note taker, an
extremely exciting new GPS solution that is completely accessible even
though it is a mainstream solution, and therefore reasonably priced. Also,
a very exciting navigation aid for shops, movie theatres and so on, and a
very extensive review of Twitter and several twitter clients.
We will be making a special exciting announcement as well on the show, so
you just can't miss it!
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17 UTC, that's 1pm US Eastern, 10am US
pacific and 7pm in Central Europe only on the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Check the website for several repeat times.
So plese join Chrissie for what promises to be an exciting program.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer
Innovations
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net